måndag 10 augusti 2015

Brighton 2k15 part 3: The beach, the celebrity and the leader transformation

The Thistle group

has some very cool kids

Unless their leader Georgia jumps on their bean bags and scare them
or wins over them in Bowling
oh well, they look happy anyway ;)

Finally the beach!

How some of them had longed for this moment!

 "Erika we didn't bring any swimsuits, change of clothes or towels, can we swim anyway?"
 "Erika you are just like a boring mom - don't swim to far, be careful, and don't get sick!"

The celebrity
Somewhere in there is a famous youtuber
So just as we are to leave our meeting point an (apparently) famous youtube vlogger "Alfie" shows up. It is pure hystria from the students. I will give him all the credit though, to stay and nicely take pictures with maybe 100 screaming (and crying(!)) girls, all with a smile.

I had never heard of him before Brighton. Georgia watched some of his videos later but didn't leave the greatest review (that's four minutes of my life I'll never get back) so I never got around watching it myself ;)

One girl in my group actually managed to meet four big vloggers while we were here. She met Alfie, and just as with him ran into pewdiepie + girlfriend on the street one day (him I had at least heard of). During our stay some guy called Marcus Butler had a book signing as well, so she went on that one. Cool!

Pimp the leader 
One of our more successfull activities was pimp the leader. The students got reeaaaalllyy into it. Georgias hair got coloured green (it's not fair, my group said, yours is already pink, we can't colour that!). Pirta was the most fun though, since she walked past a few of our colleagues and they didn't even recongnise her!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar